Trevor Loudon will be speaking and discussing his new book,
“The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists
and Progressives in the U.S. Congress.”
- The event, held in Dallas/Fort Worth March 25-26, will bring together leaders of conservative organizations from around the country to brainstorm and strategize about how to get out the vote for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Participating organizations will present their own unique voter turnout initiatives.
- Presenters Glenn Beck, George Barna and David Barton will bring their knowledge and expertise to the sessions.
- Trevor Loudon will be presenting and signing his books, including his New edition of “The Enemies Within.”
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to meet like-minded patriots and discuss with Trevor his ideas for turning the country around. Trevor will explain how the real enemies of America now sit in positions of power, supposedly representing you within our own Congress, but in reality are undermining your freedom and rights! Trevor names names — with impeccably-researched sources.
(Trevor Loudon) is an internationally known blogger and researcher, noted among other things, for exposing the communist background of Obama “Green Jobs Czar” Van Jones , which led to his eventual resignation from his White House position. Loudon was also the first to publicize Barack Obama’s ties to Hawaiian Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis.
Loudon’s research has been cited by Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, countless articles, blog posts, and in books by well known authors, Paul Kengor, Aaron Klein, and Jerome Corsi. He has given countless radio interviews, and addressed audiences in more than 30 states in his four tours of the United States.
AWARD WINNING BLOGGER, Trevor has received:
- 2011 Ronald Reagan Award for Best Anti-Communist Blogger
- 2011 Fabulous Fifty Blog Awards Winner
- 2012 Fabulous Fifty Blog Awards Winner
UIP Voter Mobilization Conference
Tuesday, March 25 – 5:00p – 9:00p (Dinner will be provided.)
Registration is now closed.
Sheraton Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
4440 W. John Carpenter Freeway
Irving, TX 75063
“The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress,” by Trevor Loudon. Order your copy today!
- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: Pacific Freedom Foundation (July 24, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1490575170
- ISBN-13: 978-1490575179
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1.6 inches
If you missed Trevor’s first release, “Barack Obama and The Enemies Within,” we now offer both books at significant savings.
About Trevor Loudon: Trevor is an activist and political researcher from Christchurch, New Zealand. He believes in freedom with responsibility, not freedom from responsibility. His ideal society is one in which government is confined to protecting its citizens from criminals and external enemies and he believes in working with all those who are moving in broadly the same direction. Trevor is also the founder and editor of KeyWiki.org, a rapidly growing website with the goal of exposing the covert side of U.S. and Global politics.
“Of all my interviews for The Daily Caller in 2013, Trevor Loudon of New Zealand was my hands-down favorite…. This two-part interview … discusses President Obama’s effort to tear down America, destroy our military, undermine our allies, embolden our enemies, diminish American stature, destroy the classical educational remnants that enable critical thinking in K-12 and promote gun control.”
– Ginni Thomas
Trevor Loudon’s research has been cited by Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, countless articles, blog posts and in books by well known authors Paul Kengor, Aaron Klein and Jerome Corsi. He has given countless radio interviews and addressed audiences in more than 30 states in his four tours of the United States.